In a world where masculine traits have long been extolled, the feminine qualities that are in both men and women have been suppressed. Feminine energy is present in both men and women but traditionally, masculine energy has been given dominance and superiority for its go-getting “action” type nature. Masculine energy is action oriented and feminine energy is “being”, the quiet force that is nurturing, compassionate, and loving. Masculine energy “does” feminine energy “is”. Feminine energy has been viewed as weak, but it is far from it.
In order to feel whole and empowered, you must embrace that feminine energy which you may have blocked. Many women think that to get ahead in life, they must give dominance to their masculine energy.
So it’s no wonder that you’re stressed, anxious, and depressed. You have been suppressing your feminine energy and it’s making you spiritually and emotionally sick. In order to be at balance, it’s time you embrace your inner goddess and accept the qualities that make you a woman. Bring back your feminine side and recapture the balance in your life.
7 Keys to Release Your Feminine Force
- Don’t do it all. Often women think they have to do it all. You don’t. That is the masculine energy dominating your spirit and mind. Take a step back and let things go. You don’t have to do the laundry, take the clothes to the cleaners, wash the car all in the same day. You don’t have to plan your second cousin’s baby shower or even show up if you don’t feel like it. You don’t have to take on the extra responsibility at work.
- Dress feminine. Embrace your inner goddess by wearing girly clothes. Give the pants a hiatus for a month. Wear only skirts and dresses. Why? Skirts and dresses are liberating and freeing. They let you have a certain flow of movement whereas plants and jeans are restrictive. Wear that flowy skirt or that frilly dress. Enjoy the motion and movement that it gives you.
- Do things with your girlfriends. We all need to have a tribe of women who will be there for us and support us no matter what. This strong bond between women is necessary for our general well-being. Our connection to our girlfriends is essential in order to feel nurtured and validated, not to mention that in times of trouble, we need our girlfriends nurturing and encouragement to help us get through our problems.
- Accept and receive. Learn to accept and receive, whether these be compliments or gifts. Whether you receive them from others or you give them to yourself. Go get a massage. Pamper yourself. Accept the small gift from your co-worker for helping on that report. Since feminine energy is receptive, being open to receiving will fill your energy tank to be aligned with the universe and your true self.
- Reflect and be self-aware. As women, we should be able to reflect on our circumstances and be self-aware of our actions. We need to allow ourselves to feel our emotions and not suppress them because we want to portray ourselves as being “strong”. When we’re self-aware we have the ability to look inward and recognize what our true feelings are saying about ourselves. Reflection and self-awareness don’t come easy but with practice, you will be less reactive and more intuitive. It is the key to channeling that positive feminine energy into positive relationships with yourself and those around you.
- Embrace artistic expression. Feminine energy is creating while masculine energy is destructive. Embrace your creativity and create. We are capable of creating life, the ultimate expression of spirit. So go ahead and nurture your creative side. Take a painting class, write your novel, tend to your garden. Embracing your artistic expression will nurture your feminine energy and release the nurturing life force.
- Accept transformation and change. Feminine energy is ever flowing, ever-changing. Don’t be afraid to embrace change in your life. This is in you. Remember that creation fosters change and as a creative transformative energy, the feminine seeks change. Open your mind and heart to the things that will lead you on a path to transformation by nurturing your feminine force and creating experiences that will help you evolve to your highest self.
Feminine Energy is a Woman’s Life Force
Feminine energy is a woman’s life force and you should not continue to suppress it. Give expression to your feminine side and watch your world come back into balance and harmony. Reclaim your feminine force and you’ll move consciously and in resonance with your true purpose in the divine.